Friday, May 18, 2012

1/100 GB Gage-ing Builder Age-1 Normal/Titus/Spallow Gundam Review cont.


Spallow:























Details/Proportion/Articulation/Weapons:












Well here is the continuation of this epic review... or is it epic? O_o...

Anyways as far as detail goes its same as previously stated. The proportions are also the same. Accurate to the tv show and etc.... However the articulation... is .... is... BETTER. Yeah no need for caps but its better. I don't know why but this is more flexible. Oh wait of course I know why lol. They made it like the one in the anime. It is sleek, stealthy, slim, etc... so of course this would be the most flexible form and they made it into the most flexible form so all in all great flexibility and articulation. As far as weapons go however. They messed up like in the Titus. For some reason they decided to include 2 of the same weapons in different colors... <_< c'mon man.... lol... 

Still if I didn't get this I would because its worth it. Just for this form. I am a hardcore Spallow fan I guess so my opinion is reflecting the review but as far as a toy goes you can't go wrong with this at all. The only literall flaw I see in this is that its $35 really. iShop2Go gets rid of that flaw though. They have a promotion. I am not advertising here guys I am just saying even a penny counts. I look forward to getting more GBs! I want to collect em now because of this one. 


Oh snap not done though. Now time for the videos and the custom pictures.. DUN DUN DUN.... o_O




AGE-1 Normal Custom
























I haven't named it yet so feel free to tell me any names. I will make a video of this custom soon but here's all the photos I took of him. :) He is sexy in person let me tell you. As for where the idea came from. I was originally going to make a Iron Man custom but I ran out of red. So I opted out red for blue. It turned out so sexy. 
^_^  O_O O_O O_O O_O  ^_^


Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment